Thomas B. Buescher
Thomas B. Buescher. Born at Cleveland, Ohio in 1950. He received his BA degree in economics from Duke University in 1972. He then attended the University of Denver College of Law, receiving his J.D. degree in 1975, graduating first in his class. He was a member and an editor of the University of Denver Law Journal. He is a member of the Order of St. Ives.
Upon graduation from law school, Mr. Buescher joined the firm. He has lectured before professional groups and at conferences of labor attorneys on various subjects. He has also published in the University of Denver Law Journal. He has taught in the University of Denver College of Law, Metropolitan State College, Rocky Mountain Labor School and the Center for Labor Education and Research.
Mr. Buescher is a member of the American and Colorado Bar Associations, the Industrial Relations Research Association and was one of the original members of the AFL-CIO Lawyers' Coordinating Committee Advisory Board. He is a Fellow in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. He is admitted to practice before the Colorado Supreme Court, the United States Supreme Court, the U.S. District Court in Colorado and the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals. He is included in the Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in the area of labor and employment law.
He is married and has two sons. His hobbies are gourmet cooking and volunteering in the Denver Public Schools.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law -- Employee
- Labor Law
- Colorado, 1975
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado
- J.D. - 1975
- Honors: First in Class
- Honors: Member of the Order of St. Ives
- Law Journal: University of Denver Law Journal, Member and an Editor
- Duke University
- B.A. - 1972
- Major: Economics
Honors and Awards
- Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in the area of labor and employment law
- Fellow in the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Americal Bar Association, Member
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Industrial Relations Research Association
- AFL-CIO Lawyer's Coordinating Committee